What is hot?
- Olympus D-360L 1.3 MP Digital Camera
- Connects with Macs and PCs via serial port
- Uses 4 AA batteries (included) also included:Olympus Case, external power supply, manual and original box.
- 1.3 megapixel sensor captures enough detail for photo-quality 5 x 7 prints
- Olympus D-360L Digital Camera Lighting 5600K Color Temperature, 72 LED Array Lamp - Digital Photo & Video LED Light Kit
- The bright, 80W equivalent LED array has a lighting range of up to 40' and a 65deg
- Digital Photo & Video LED Light Kit
- 5600K Color Temperature, 72 LED Array Lamp
- Olympus D-360L Digital Camera Battery Charger Replacement for 4 AA NiMH 2800mAh Rechargeable Batteries, with Charger
Photography (Synergy Digital)
- item includes: 4 each AA NIMH 2800 mAh Rechargeable Batteries, 110/240 Quick Rapid Charger for NIMH Batteries, EU plug.
- Replacement for 4 AA NiMH 2800mAh Rechargeable Batteries, with Charger
- 3 Year Warranty
- eForCity USB Cable UC-E6 Compatible with Nikon Coolpix P50 S520 L18 L16 S210
- Cord Length: 59 inches / 1.5M. Accessory ONLY. Camera not included.
- Type: Generic / Aftermarket
- Best Replacement for the original Nikon UC-E6 / Olympus CB-USB7 USB cable / D5000 / COOLPIX S640 / S1000pj / S70 / S570 / Olympus FE-5010.Nikon COOLPIX S6100 / S3000 / S9100 / P300 / S8100 / S1100pj / S6000, Olympus X-785.
- Olympus D-360L Digital Camera Battery Charger Replacement Charger for AA and AAA Battery - 110/220V Includes a EU Adapter
Photography (Synergy Digital)
- Fully Compatible
- Replacement Charger for AA and AAA Battery
- 110/220V Includes a EU Adapter
Save On Olympus D-360L 1.2MP Digital Camera Now At Amazon!
Olympus D-360L 1.2MP Digital Camera Described:
On the heels of the wildly successful D-340R filmless digital camera (a camera that had won nearly every award in its class) is the CAMEDIA D-360L. Like the autofocus D-340R, the D-360L has all the convenient consumer features you need in a filmless digital camera, including a compact, lightweight design, low price, all-glass aspherical lens system, and 2x digital telephoto mode. And that’s just the beginning. The autofocus D-360L isn’t just an improvement over its predecessor; it’s a whole new style of entry-level camera. Advanced features previously found only in the top-of-the line filmless digital cameras include selectable ISO ratings, exposure compensation, selectable digital “ESP” matrix, spot metering, auto or preset manual white balance, two compression ratios in Standard Quality mode for more imaging options, and a six-mode automatic flash with a slow syncro flash.
I call it "Retro-Didge" because it's only 1.3MP and is about as old as consumer digital cameras come. Tough as nails though, and has a picture quality better than my cellphone. $20...
The camera that launched my digital era.
Stumbled across this old box for my first digital point-and-shoot. I love the "FILMLESS" tag on every surface of the box.