What is hot?
- Nikon N90s SLR Body
- Wide-Area Focus Sensor
- TTL controlled flash system
- Olympus Evolt E500 8MP Digital SLR with 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 & 40-150mm f/3.5-4.5 Zuiko Lenses
- Lightweight ergonomic design; kit includes one 14-45mm f3.5-5.6 and one 40-150mm f3.5-4.5 Zuiko lens
- 8-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 16 x 22-inch prints
- 2.5-inch HyperCrystal LCD display; 5 metering modes and built-in filters, including nine filters for black-and-white photography
- Olympus Evolt E420 10MP Digital SLR Camera with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Zuiko Lens
- Lightweight ergonomic design; kit includes 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Zuiko lens
- TruePic III for superior image quality in all lighting situations; exclusive dust-free technology for spot-free photos
- 2.7-inch Live View HyperCrystal II LCD screen
- Canon EOS 40D 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
- Large 3.0-inch LCD display with enhanced Live View and broadened color gamut
- 10.1-megapixel CMOS sensor captures enough detail for photo-quality poster-size prints
- Powered by BP-511A, BP-511, or BP-512 lithium-ion battery pack; stores images on CF cards
- Nikon F4 Camera Body
Single Detail Page Misc
- Accepts Nikon AF and MF lenses
- Professional grade motor driven film camera.
Magic Lantern Guides: The Nikon Field Guide: A Photographer's ...
The true Nikon user’s bible, it’s the only guide you’ll ever need for getting professional results with any Nikon camera. Instructions, advice, and data for every setup gives you quick answers to any question about exposure, equipment, or shooting techniques. Master all your Nikon’s most advanced features, without having to memorize steps and settings. Refer to it to protect your equipment when shooting under extreme conditions. Consult its troubleshooting tips to save a trip to the repair shop. Other expert advice helps you expand your horizons: tips on stalking and attracting wildlife, shooting aerial and night views, and mastering a broad range of special effects for making more creative photographs. Complete technical information covers daylight and flash exposure, reciprocity effects, and filters, plus concise operating instructions for Nikon F5, F4, N90s/F90X, N70/F70, and FM2n cameras and popular Speedlight flash units. The author lives in Breinigsville, PA. 256 pages, 35 b/w illus., 5 x 7 1/2.