What is hot?
- Nikon D100 6MP Digital SLR Camera
- 3D Matrix Metering
- Built around a 23.7 x 15.6mm RGB CCD, the D100 captures images with an incredible, film-rivaling 6.1
- Pictures are amazingly detailed and color-rich, with resolutions up to 3008 x 2000 pixels
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Unlocked Phone with U.S. 3G, GPS with Free Voice Navigation, Wi-Fi -- U.S. Version with Warranty (Black)
- What's in the Box: Handset, battery, charger, music headset, connectivity cable, stylus, user guide, quick start guide
- Up to 4.2 hours of talk time, up to 336 hours (14 days) of standby time
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- Jvc Data Cable USB 2.0 (Olympus CB-USB4, Nikon UC-E4, Kodak U-5A, Canon IFC-300PCU,IFC-400PCU ,Sony VMC-14UMB2,Pentax I-USB6 camcorder)
- Ideal USB connection for portable use
- Universal Supports Windows Vista/XP/ME/2000/98 and Mac OS X 10.2 & up Linux 9
- Compatible with all USB 1.0 and 1.1 devices.
- Transcend 8 GB 133x CompactFlash Memory Card TS8GCF133
- Supports Ultra DMA mode 0-4**
- Data transfer rate: 21.5MB/sec(Max)*
- CompactFlash 4.0 compliant
- Nikon Super CoolScan 9000 ED Film Scanner
- 16-bit A/D conversion, 8 or 16-bit output
- Scan speeds as fast as 40 seconds
- IEEE 1394 FireWire interface, PC and Mac compatible
Nikon D40X Digital SLR Camera Firmware Update 1.01 Download
* Remaining battery charge is now accurately detected for Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries EN-EL9a.With firmware Ver. 1.00, the number of images that could be captured (battery performance) when an EN-EL9a was used was less than when an EN-EL9 was used. By upgrading A firmware to Ver. 1.01, EN-EL9a performance is maximized so that more images can be captured (battery performance) when an EN-EL9a is used than when an EN-EL9 is used.
If you like my work and wanna show it by inviting me to one of your groups, you are very welcome to do that, but please do not leave any graphic logos! I'll delete them.