N) New (Brand new)
All original packaging and manuals included.
D) Demo (Like New)
Like New with little or no signs of use.
A: nikon d1
What is hot?
- NIKON D1X 5.47 Megapixel SLR Digital Camera
- 2-inch, 130,000-dot, low temp. polysilicon TFT LCD with white LED backlighting
- Approx. 3 frames per second continuous shooting mode
- ISO equivalency 125-800 (variable in 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV steps)
- MA-B (36 inch) High Quality Remote Shutter for Nikon D700, D300, D300S, D200, D3, D2H, D2Hs, D2x, D1, D1H, D1x, F100, F6, F5, F90X and F90 fully compatible with NIKON MC-30
- Works with Nikon D700, D300, D300S, D200, D3S, D3, D2H, D2Hs, D2x, D1, D1H, D1x, F100, F6, F5, F90X and F90
- 100% compatible with NIKON MC-30
- Support synchro-cable to control 2 cameras simultaneously
- Nikon D3X 24.5MP FX CMOS Digital SLR with 3.0-Inch LCD (Body Only)
- Extreme resolution 24.5-megapixel FX-format (35.9 x 24.0mm) CMOS sensor
- Two Live View shooting modes; continuous shooting at up to 5 fps at full FX-format resolution
- Nikon EXPEED image processing technologies; 138 MB processed NEF (RAW) 12 or 14-bit image files
- Satechi MA-B (118 inch) High Quality Remote Shutter for for Nikon D700, D300, D300S, D200, D3S, D3, D2H, D2Hs, D2x, D1, D1H, D1x, F100, F6, F5, F90X and F90 fully compatible with Nikon MC-30
- Button locking for bulb exposure by pressing completely and sliding forward - easy for long exposure and continuous shooting
- 100% compatible with NIKON MC-30
- Two-stage release button - halfway pressing for auto focus and complete pressing for shutter release
- Nikon Genuine SD Memory Card Door Cover For D5100 Digital SLR Camera Repair Part NEW
- IN STOCK , SHIP THE SAME DAY
- Nikon Genuine SD Card Door Cover For D5100 Repair Part NEW
- QUALITY SERVICE & LOW PRICES GUARANTEED
Three Steps Keep Your Nikon D1H digital camera battery replacement ...
Three Steps Keep your Nikon D1H digital camera battery replacement service life
If you want to buy a replacement battery for your Nikon D1H digital camera, you'll see there are so many choices, and everyone of course want to put more money to get the best, so if you have a Nikon D1H digital camera at home you definitely want to know how to get a longer lifespan of the battery, now I think it is necessary for you to read the following!Instructions
1.New Nikon D1H Digital Camera Battery must be fully charged and discharged several times before condition to full capacity. Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store the battery is fully charged in staging is recommended for storage.It fully drain and fully recharged your Nikon D1H Digital Camera Battery weeks.2.Don t mix every two to three and match your Nikon D1H Camera Digital Battery. Use it with the same chemical composition and brand. Never mix rechargeable and non rechargeable batteries. It's very dangerous for your Nikon D1H digital camera battery.3.If your Nikon D1H digital camera battery will not be used for a month or more, it is recommended that it be removed from the apparatus and stored in a cool, dry, clean and store t place.Don 'your Nikon D1H completely discharged battery. A charge of 50% is optimal for storage.A charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused.It may be necessary to recharge your Nikon D1H digital camera battery after a storage period.
Sears and Walmart Unexpectedly Shutter Portrait StudiosIt doesn’t include the fact in California Gas tax is 38% not including local taxes for some cities.
Office Assistance (Payroll, Answering Service, Intern, etc.) 6,000
Travel and Entertainment 7,400
Desired Annual Salary 40,000.00
Non-assignment Income 5,000
Number of Days You Can Bill Per Year 100
This is the number of days the avg Pro is behind the viewfinder. It doesn’t include post production work, client meetings, etc. Only looking through the view finder.
Total Annual Expenses
Weekly Cost of Doing Business
Overhead Cost for Each Assignment Day
The Typical day is 12 hours!
Just to earn a simple salary of $40,000.00, which doesn’t leave much room for individual retirement accounts, long vacations. So if anyone wonders why the shutters closed for CPI consider the above is low overhead compared to what CPI had to fork out to keep operations going. The last time I stopped by a Sears studio, I asked who many booked appointments they had for the week, the answer was zero. That was about a year ago. Taxes in CA are pretty high, plus the region I live in has one of the highest unemployment rates in the US. The young girl who worked for one of the studios knows they pay an avg of $10/hr.