A: Though disposable batteries give out more voltage (1.5 versus 1.2) They cannot give out as much amperage. Few digital cameras will work with zinc carbon batteries (the cheap so called "heavy duty" batteries). Some digital cameras will not even
What is hot?
- Nikon EN-EL10 Lithium-ion Battery for Nikon Coolpix S80, S5100, S4000, S3000, S600, S570, S520 & S210 Digital Cameras - Retail Packaging
- eForCity EN-EL10 Compatible Lithium-ion Battery for Nikon CoolPix S200 / S210 / S220 / S230 / S3000 / S4000 / S500 / S510 / S520 / S570 / S60 / S600 / S660 / S700 SLR Camera
- Latest Lithium Ion battery technology gives the best performance possible compared to other battery technologies such as Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH).
- Type: Generic/Aftermarket / Dimension: Approx. 1.375 x 2.06 x 0.25 inches
- Valued package includes: 1 X Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- High Capacity EN-EL12 Replacement Lithium-Ion Battery for Nikon CoolPix S610 S610c S710 S630 S620 Digital Camera
- Compatible With Nikon: CoolPix S8000, S70, S1000pj, S610 / S610c, S620, S630, S640, S710
- Capacity: 1050 mAh
- Extend the use of your camera with this brand new high-capacity battery!
- Nikon Coolpix AW100 Digital Camera Battery Lithium-Ion (1050 mAh) - Replacement for Nikon EN-EL12 Battery
Photography (Synergy Digital)
- Lithium-Ion (1050 mAh)
- Rechargeable Ultra High Capacity
- 3 Years Warranty
- Nikon EN-EL1 Rechargeable Battery for Nikon Coolpix 775, 880, 885, 995, 4300, 4500, 4800, 5000, 5400, 5700 & 8700 Digital Cameras
- Compatible with Coolpix 5700, 5000, 4500, 4300, 995, 885, 880 and 775 digital cameras
- Keep a spare battery handy
- Replaces the Nikon EH-21 Battery
Nikon COOLPIX L18 Digital Camera
I feel ya. I got this camera for with my Christmas money too. The only answer I can give you to this comment is that you have to use alkaline(sp?) batteries. The camera uses special batteries. when I first got it so it would constantly say batteries exhausted. But when you use the batteries it tells you to use (You can find it on the menu and click on what is somewhere along the lines of “battery” or “battery life”) it lasts longer. Mine has lasted 2 weeks without new batteries so far