What is hot?
- Yongnuo RF-603 C3 2.4GHz Wireless Flash Trigger/Wireless Shutter Release Transceiver Kit for Canon 1D/5D/7D/50D/40D/30D/20D/10D Series
- Each RF-603 is designed to work as trigger and as receiver
- Includes (2) RF-603 transceivers (1) C3 shutter release cord
- Works as a wireless shutter release control to trigger your camera
- Aputure Pro-Grade E-TTL / E-TTL II Off-Camera Hot-Shoe Flash Sync Cable for Canon EOS 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 7D, 5D, 5D Mark II, III, 1D, 1Ds, Mark II, III, IV, 1DC, 1DX, Rebel XT, XTi, XSi, T1, T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4, T4i, D60, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 1000D, 1100D, Powershot G10, G11, G12, G1X, sync cord, cord
Photography (Fotodiox Inc.)
- Hot-shoe TTL Connection with a Coiled Cord Length from 2-4ft
- 1/4" standard Tripod Thread for Extended Off-Camera TTL Flash Lighting or Hot-Shoe Mountable on Flash Bracket
- 24 Month Manufacture Warranty
- Neewer TT560 Flash Speedlite For Canon/Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- Compatible with Canon Digital EOS and Nikon DSLR cameras
- The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED.
- For a test flash, press the test button. After use, press the ON/OFF to OFF to power off.
- Pixel Super Long 33ft 10 Meter E-TTL Off-Camera Flash Sync Cord for Canon EOS 1D, 1D Mk2, 5D, 7D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D Digital SLR Cameras & 580EX II, 430EX II Flash as OC-E3
- Compatible with Canon Speedlights and other brand Canon fit flashguns.
- Make sure you install the cable correctly (refer to product pictures)
- Compatible with all Canon EOS cameras except the 630 and RT
- Yongnuo 2.4GHz Wireless Flash Trigger/Receiver and Shutter Remote for Canon 1D/5D/7D/10D/20D/30D/40D/50D DSLR
- Compatible device?Canon EOS 1D series, 5D series, 7D, 60D, 50D, 40D. 30D, 20D, 10D
- This cable can work with RF-602 or YN-126 to remote control different model cameras or multiple cameras.
Cyber Monday Deals Canon EOS 20D 8.2MP Digital SLR Camera with EF ...
Only $599.99 Best Buy The perfect EOS for advanced-amateurs and professionals alike, the EOS 20D sets new standards in its class. Featuring an all-new 8.2 MP CMOS Sensor, a second generation DIGIC II Image Processor, 5 fps performance for up to 23 consecutive frames and a 0.2 second start-up time, the EOS 20D is designed to capture richly detailed, perfectly exposed images with speed formerly found only in cameras several times the price. Other features include a top shutter speed of 1/8000 sec., flash sync at 1/250, a new high-precision 9-point AF System, a built-in multi-controller for fast focusing point selection and a refined magnesium alloy body, for rugged, go anywhere photography. Compatible with not only Canon’s new EF-S Lenses, but with the entire EOS System of lenses and flashes, the EOS 20D is a professionally featured camera with a consumer price tag. 8.2 Megapixel CMOS SensorCanon’s all-new large area CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) Sensor captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range, and offers the most pixels in its class. This 2nd generation APS-C size sensor (22.5 x 15.0mm) has the same 3:2 ratio as film cameras, enabling an effective angle of view that is 1.6x the normal EF Lens focal length. The EOS 20D has an extensive ISO range (from 100 to 1600 plus ISO 3200 in extended mode),and the sensor features a newly developed set of narrow-gap microlenses and noise reduction circuits to improve performance at high ISOs, and optimized photodiode configurations for improved performance at all ISOs. This results in larger, clearer, sharper and more detailed photographs right from the start.Second Generation DIGIC II Image Processor The EOS 20D benefits from Canon’s in-house development: The DIGIC II Image Processor was developed originally for the EOS-1D Mark II and enhances every aspect of image capture. Information captured by the CMOS Sensor is processed and assembled into images of exceptional quality b 8.2-megapixel sensor captures 3504 by 2336 pixel JPEG or RAW imagesIncludes 17-85mm (3x zoom) f/3.5-5.6 autofocus lens, EF mount compatible with all Canon lenses in EF and EF-S lineupDirect printing with PictBridge printersStore images on CompactFlash memory cardPowered by rechargeable BP-511A 1390mAh battery pack
Sam Pilgrim at Crankworx, looking at Cam as he's about to take off.