What is hot?
- Better Homes and Gardens Magazine
Mobile Application (Meredith Corporation)
- Browse our interactive garden plans to see firsthand all the plants, details, and buying links you need to re-create beautiful backyards exactly as you see them.
- Eliminate makeover guesswork with animated before-and-after floor plans that show you clever solutions for small spaces, family-friendly ways to arrange your furniture and cozy rooms that welcome.
- Try out several different color palettes on our feature room with the hands-on decorating tool and pick your perfect paint, fabric and accessories with the swipe of a finger.
- Panasonic H-HS12035 LUMIX G X VARIO 12-35mm/F2.8 ASPH X Series Lens
$1,299.00Too low to display
- 4 Aspherical lens elements
- Premium extra-low refractive index Nano Surface Coating (NSC).
- Moisture and dust sealed metal body and mount, 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Color Professional Inkjet Photo Printer
CE (Canon USA Inc.)
$499.99Too low to display
- 8 Dye based inks for amazing gradients and color, 3 of which are dedicated grayscale inks for beautiful black & white prints
- The Optimum Image Generating System reproduces colors as you intend them by logically selecting the optimum ink combination and placement
- 4800 x 2400 dpi with FINE technology for incredible detail
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
$1,049.00Too low to display
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Canon's first mid-telephoto macro "L" series lens to include Canon's sophisticated Image Stabilization
- Lens Construction: 15 elements in 12 groups.
- Epson Ultra Glossy Photo Paper - Glossy photo paper - 5.12 in x 7.1 in - 300 g/m2 - 50 sheet(s)
Office Product (Epson)
Cheap DSLR Pro: Canon G12 Vs Nikon P7000- Battle of the Compact Giants
Beyond these specifics, though they are exactly the same camera. So which one should you buy. In my opinion, the better all metal build and Flip out LCD of the G12 just trumps the P7000 in features that you might actually use. While the P7000 does outperform the G12, it is really not enough to make a significant difference IMO. The one element that possible could sway ones opinion though is the P7000 LCD. It is vvery high quality. Price is very competitive with the P7000 available for about $419 at B&H photo, while the G12 can be found for $469 ( all though it has been as low as $399).